Fashion Week at Milan
What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word "Milan"? I hope it’s fashion came to mind. Milan, the capital of Lombardy, well known for its magnetic point for designers, artists, photographers and models. Basically it is the land of the artistic.
Earlier this year I got invited to Milan’s Fashion Week, and wow oh wow, was that an experience of its own. Being the only South African Blogger to receive such an invite, I had to represent the whole country accordingly.
Here are 5 top facts about Milan:
1. Tax- Free Shopping: this on its own is a perfect reason to visit, no questions asked.
2. Fashion lives here: the home of Milan Fashion Week filled with A-list celebrities and top brands only
3. Happy hour specialists: according to Milanese, they invented happy hour. I will not dispute them, I’m just here for fashion
4. A part of Venice: home to many beautiful waterfalls, Venice is the one place that also captured hearts
5. Eat in style: a large number of restaurants are owned by famous fashion designers. Not only are you dressed in luxury, you get to taste it too!